Project Proposal Rubric
- Your proposal is well-organized including the sections defined in the Final Project description.
- You have clearly articulated answers to each of the seven prompts. Your document should make it clear that you have thought deeply about each of these prompts.
- You take the time to provide explanations of important concepts that the reader might not be familiar with. You may want to include relevant references to help better flesh out important points.
- As above, but perhaps some 1-2 of the prompts are not adequately addressed.
- The writing may be less clear, and some key concepts or terms may not be adequately explained.
- An important component of the project proposal is missing. To receive this assessment the missing component makes it difficult for us to have a meaningful conversation about the proposed project.
- The document is very unclear and missing multiple key elements.
- You didn’t turn in anything, or you clearly didn’t put any effort into creating your proposal